Notions > Poke-A-Dots
| || |
or call: (801) 234-9884
- They are little sticky thimbles that you place on your fingertip. Place them anywhere you need them so you don't get poked!
- Everyone needs a POKE-A-DOT when hand sewing--stitching on that binding, or sewing on a button, hand applique and embroidery, etc, etc.
- They push the needle through.
- They stick in place until you take them off.
- You can re-stick them several times, then just throw them away and start a new one.
- They come with 18 DOTS packaged in a cute little round tin. (Great to put your needles and thread in there, too!)
- They have a cute design on the top to give texture so your needle won't slip. (I think you may recognize the design.)
- They are made in the USA of durable polyurethane.
- They not only protect your finger, but they are "grippy" so they help you to pull your needle through the tough spots.